Important Messages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Third Street Promenade

Third Street Promenade
 1 Corinthians 3:7: So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 

Recently, I teamed up with my friend Tony from Systematic Evangelism at Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, CA. In 5 hours we were able to spread the gospel message in many different ways. We did some open air preaching using the sketchboard evangelism technique from Open Air Campaigners Ministry, interviewed people on camera, engaged people in one to one conversation and passed out hundreds of gospel tracts. I am amazed at the amount of people that can be reached by only two people in a relatively short period of time on a Friday night. Please pray for the gospel seeds that were planted in the hearts of the people we encountered.

Be encouraged. You can make a difference for eternity simply by being obedient to Jesus' command to "go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15). That is our job. It is God's job to change hearts. God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jason,

    I didn't even know that you had this blog! I'm going to feature yours and Tony's in an upcoming post. I'm certainly going to put the both of you on my blog roll! Also, I want to learn more about the painting; so does Righteous Richard!

    ReplyDelete