Important Messages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

RB Pier Follow Up 2010-07-16

I had a great time last night at the RB Pier, it is always an exciting place to go witnessing. I hadn't been out with the group on Friday for about a month and was glad to be back out there with them. I went with my friends Tony, Eric, Carlos, and Matt. At the end of our time down there, Tony shared with me that one of the gentlemen he shared with was broken by what he heard and asked Jesus Christ to be the Lord of his life. That never gets old! It was so encouraging to hear that. 

I can't encourage you enough to join us on Friday evenings or to begin your own group that regularly goes out. Most of us go to different churches but we share a love for the Lord and for lost people. Glory to God! He is our worthy King! We "GO" to bring our Lord joy, but in doing that we receive joy in serving Him!

"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full." John15:11

While we were out there, I had the privilege of meeting an Army Veteran named Sean along with his family. His wife was the "church-goer" in the family and we all had a good conversation. I pray that he considers the things we talked about and takes the lead as husband and father in making sure he and his family are in heaven together for eternity.

I also got the chance to talk with two young men. One was wearing a cross necklace but didn't really know the significance of what it represented. I pray that the truth they heard will bear everlasting fruit in their lives.

Here is the audio:
http://www.archive.org/details/RedondoBeachPier-July162010 

No comments:

Post a Comment